Monday, September 07, 2009

super foul mood! stay away!

it could be due to pms.

blardy hell lar, jsut when i was happily chirpy away since my boss went on leave and i 'siam' after finish up my work at 4+.

then i went to the bank which closed 3 minutes before i reached.
then i went to the clinic to get the referral letter which promised ready. but not yet ready. not even close.
then i went home and my landlady nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag.
then my absent colleague called and nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag.
then i went msn and friend abc requests me to advice my friend xyz not anyhow add people on some friendship network site.
abc was abit pissed.
xyz was also pissed.
tmd. both side is upset with me. win le lor. like my fault they wana add each other/ accept their request??? if you dont know that person or u dont want to add him/her, u can GO AHEAD AND IGNORE THE REQUEST.
i should delete my account! no eye see.
^%T$&^%@@!

and my kneecap/calf/ (?) leg is as painful.
and by wearing the knee guard the skin around my kneecap is getting allergy kindda reaction.
pengz.

then friend efg finally ignite my whole foul mood scenario to the max when he sorts of trying to get words out of my mouth by dragging friend pqr to the picture.
and he succeeded.
i feel sucha dumb.

gah, dont tell me anything. although my level of curiosity is always high, let my cat be killed. please. 'coz ignorance is a bliss. that something i learned so far.

cold shower time!

No comments:

Post a Comment